Hankook Tire manufactures globally innovative, award winning radial tires of proven superior quality for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs, RVs, trucks and buses as well as motorsports (circuit racing/rallies). Hankook Tire’s European Headquarters are located in Neu-Isenburg near Frankfurt am Main in Germany. The manufacturer operates further branches in Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and Ukraine. Hankook products are sold directly through regional distributors in other local markets. Hankook Tire employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and are selling their products in over 180 countries. Internationally leading car manufacturers rely on tires made by Hankook for their original equipment. Approximately 30 percent of the company's global sales are generated within the European and CIS-Region. Hankook Tire has been represented in the renowned Dow Jones Sustainability Index World (DJSI World) since 2016.
For more information please visit www.hankooktire-mediacenter.com or www.hankooktire.com.
The following regular full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible:
HR Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) at Hankook Tire Europe GmbH,
Your tasks are:
- Leading recruiting activities including job descriptions, active sourcing, interviews etc.
- Constantly evaluate efficiency of our recruitment tools and processes
- Being contact person for pan-european recruiting management
- Personnel administrative work e.g. vacation and absence management
- Conducting operational as well all conceptual Human Resources work
- Supporting all HR related disciplines where necessary
- Active participation and support of international HR-projects and -planning
- Constantly questioning the status quo
- Being a trustful contact person for our business and internal employees in terms of general HR issues
Our requirements are:
- Successfully completed studies with major focus in HR or apprenticeship/professional training in HR (or
equivalent studies or practices)
- At least 3 years of job experience in Recruiting
- Strong communication skills as well as team spirit
- Hands on mentality with a can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office software
- Fluency in English and German language
- Enjoying working in an international and diverse environment
What we offer:
- Flexible working time
- Daily lunch coupons (Sodexo)
- Employee shopping discount
- Hankook tires with employee discount
- Various team activities and training
Are you looking for a real challenge, for a job in a professional team in an international environment with a long-term perspective? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and expected salary in English via E-Mail to: email@example.com.
Hankook Tire Europe GmbH
Human Resources Team
Apply now and upload your documents via the orange button!